Middle of it all
For the moms hustling it in the urban jungle, here's a list of places to tone your mom muscles and cuddle with baby, all in one!
- FitMom - Fitness classes geared to moms at all stages. Indoor and outdoor venues, 174 First Ave.
- Barres and Wheels - Drop in Mondays & Wednesdays 10:30-11:30 1416 Wellington
- Pure Yoga - Parent & Baby Yoga, 5 week sessions, $20 drop in fee
- Lifestyle Center - Fridays 9-10am Mom & Baby Bootcamp
- PranaShanti Yoga - Tuesdays 10 am Mom & Baby classes, $20 drop in fee
Chill out and let the good times roll:
- Wild Child Coffee Project - Drop ins from 9-3, except Wednesdays*. Structured programs most days.
- Hilson Ave PS - morning drop in Monday - Friday 9-12
- Ottawa Gymnastics Center - Drop ins Monday 11:30-12:30, Thursday 11:00-12:00, Friday 9:15-10:15. $40 membership includes 3 drop ins, then $5 per drop in
- Dovercourt Recreation Center - Family Swim Tuesday 9-11, Friday 11-12
- Mothercraft - Drop in Tuesday - Thursday 9:30-11:30, Friday 9-11, Post Partum Drop in Wednesday 10-12
- Maki House Moms - Tuesday 10-11:30 Maki House Community building. Membership $30
- Glebe Neighbourhood Activities Group - Starbucks Baby Club, free drop in Fridays 1:30-3pm. They also have paid activities like Mommy and Me yoga, and a mom social club. Every month they hold special events as well like infant massage, and baby infant language with Mellow Baby.
- Beers and Babies - Join other adults at Craft Beer Market for a monthly beer, or two.
- Parent Resource Center - various events and activities throughout the week. Daily EarlyON drop ins.
- Alliance Francaise - French classes for 10 months - 6 years.