Other Side of the Tracks
We didn't forget about you moms hanging in Gatineau. There are some Gatineau, and French, specific items in the resources as well.
Let's get those rockin bods moving!
- La Sportheque - Get your workout on with other moms and moms to be. Offer both pre and post natal workout programs.
- Esther America Dance - Babywearing dance classes, get your fit on with your little strapped tight.
- Studio Vie Active - Yoga and meditation, they also offer family events throughout the year by donation. Classes run all week, in both French and English.
- Mamans en forme à Gatineau - Weekly fitness classes run by a FB group, indoor and outdoor.
- Quebexico Mommies - Group that organizes hikes and other events in the area.
Let's sit and eat donuts like real people
- Itsy Bitsy Tots Playgroup - Tuesdays 9:30 -11:30. A free drop-in space for parents and their children aged 0-4, explore, discover and play while having creative fun with music, stories, movement and even cooking.
- Gatineau Library - Programs for babies, and children, including a free gift when signing up babies under 12 months with a library card.
- Maison de la famille - Babywearing, childcare, events and more. They've got drop ins and schedule full of things to do.
- Mamatinees - A way to discover family - focused new local businesses, and meet new moms, it's a trade show that happens every couple months with lots of vendors, events and food!
Craft Fair at the History Museum - A fun free activity to see local crafts and enjoy a Christmas market in a unique place.